A Christmas Freebie for busy teachers
Short and sweet this time: a Christmas freebie, because we’re all so busy!
What a hectic time, especially in Australian schools, as our school year is ending, so teachers have assessments, reports, clean-up, awards and Christmas!
So I thought I’d share some activities and QR codes to help teachers and entertain students in the last weeks before Christmas.
This freebie is based on the DR Seuss book, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
- QR Code for read aloud book
- QR Code for “how to draw” the Grinch
- QR Code for song, “You’re a mean One Mr Grinch”
- Research questions and answer sheet
- Sheet to encourage students to retell the story
Christmas Grinch QR codes and Activities
For more Christmas resources, both free and paid, you can visit my store
This is simply a small “Thank you” for your interest and support and